Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Trick or Treat
So there are our pictures of Queen Amidala and Cad Bane, as well as our friends the Power Ranger, the sneaky ninja (who is actually a girl), and a clone trooper. We had a great time last night going through a subdivision in town chasing after the kids who literally ran from house to house for about an hour. I remember when we were kids we had so many trick or treaters at our house that my mom just sat on the porch and there was a constant line of trick or treaters. We had grocery bags filled with candy in the living room - we lived in one of the few subdivisions surrounded by countryside so all the country kids came in to trick or treat. Now my kids are the country kids.
Only two more days until Katrina's SEVENTH birthday. She is very excited. Tonight the kids start bowling lessons (which I only remembered as they called me as I had forgotten to sign them up, but our friend and her son listed our kids as his partners - whoops!). The kids will be thrilled at pick-up when I inform them that they are going bowling with their buddy. Plus Grammy Sue is going to be there as she is coming to town for the big bday celebration! What a fun day!
And it is our last day with Ethan NOT having braces. Tomorrow at 10 am he is getting braces on just his four top teeth to try to correct his underbite. Poor guy - I'm not looking forward to this and neither is he!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bowling lessons! Wow! Did you get the shoes?
They rented the shoes. It was enjoyable watching the different styles for releasing the ball. And there was no lesson. It was "use the orange balls and share." That was it. They all really had fun.
Post a Comment