Thursday, July 14, 2011

Great Husband and Fishing



First, may I say I'm married to the greatest guy ever. The other day I went into Grand Rapids and was headed to a place I hadn't been before and my TomTom refused to find it for some reason. I felt confident going with the directions I had written down, but I will be the first to admit I was not born with an internal compass. How people can tell what direction they are headed is a mystery to me most of the time. I called Greg frantically as I drove around lost and my sweet husband had already mapped everything out on the computer so he could help me when the inevitable happened. What a guy!


Secondly, Greg has taught the kids to fish. Ethan loves it and Katrina wasn't such a big fan. Last night they went fishing a few minutes from our home on a dock and Ethan caught ten fish in about an hour!






2 comments:

Sue said...

I already knew that Greg is a wonderful person. I guess he has figured out that you may have a problem with directions. And he was ready to help. What a man!

And when is the fish fry?

Denise said...

Oh he knows you so well. A great husband indeed!