Sunday, February 26, 2012

Silly Kids

I have been meaning to post for awhile, but I have some pictures I want to upload on to here that are on the downstairs computer and I just never seem to think of it when the computer is on.  So while I wait to get the pictures, I thought I would post something that was very entertaining to the kids today.  Pizza dough.  It was almost an hour of fun to practice throwing it in the air and then they tried to make shoes out of it (we have a lot of hardwood so this project worked out fine. . . and I don't mind messes most days).  Best yet the kids did it all on their own without any interaction from Greg or me.  Sometimes watching a ball of dough bounce off the high ceilings is totally worth it for a few minutes of uninterrupted thoughts.  Not an activity for all households and a dog ended up eating half the dough which put a damper on the fun, but man, it was fun while it lasted.  And then Ethan moved on to flapping his arms as fast as possible with complete focus and yelling, "I'm going on my first flight!"  Never a dull moment!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Can't wait to see the pizza makers in action!

Julie said...

I don't think you'll want to eat their pizza - just a heads up.

Kathryn said...

you are a wonderful mom. :) how lucky they are to be allowed to throw pizza dough on the ceiling.