Sunday, February 5, 2012

Signs I Am Getting Older

Lately there have been some clear signs that I'm getting a little bit older. 

1)  I have had so many friends having surgery this year that I no longer can just count them on one hand.  It takes both hands, and maybe even a few toes.  At what point did my friends start falling apart?  Maybe, though, I am not getting older.  Maybe I'm just picking older people to be my friends. 

2)  My kids are getting way too big.  Katrina is 2/3 my height now and Ethan isn't far behind.  However, I feel way too young to have kids THAT big.  Maybe my kids are just overly tall for their ages.  I will only buy shoes a minimum of a two inch heel to counteract this issue.

3)  I can't seem to stop griping about how fast people drive.  I've blogged at least twice about that fact this year.  Maybe though, it is just the fact that I live in Michigan where people drive REALLY fast.  Perhaps I should travel to other states.

So wait,  maybe I'm not getting older.  The circumstances around me are just changing.  I had some other things that made me think I was maybe getting older, but I can't remember them.  So clearly it has to just be the circumstances around me.

No comments: