Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas











What a great Christmas! We had so much fun spending the day together (as well as opening presents - I love presents!). Greg surprised us all with a Wii so we have been playing that a lot, but really I think the kids like board games more right now. The house is full of new toys and lots of laughter. Here are some pictures of the kids with Santa (we waited outside in the freezing cold for about 40 minutes before getting in to see him - next year we will dress more warmly) and some pictures of one of my very, very favorite presents still in the box.

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Not fair!! I want a boy present just like that one!! Nice to see the real Santa was in Michigan.

Julie said...

Yes Kate, but had to laugh - he had a SOUTHERN accent!! How is that possible?? And yes, wasn't my boy present lovely?

Kathryn said...

bahahaha! a southern accent? i bet you cringed a bit. ;)

Denise said...

Doesn't seem to be a line outside Santa's house. Did they just not want to let you in?

Love how Ethan is looking through the box and the dogs are looking through the window.

Julie said...

There was a line I promise. We were all very good this year and I know if we were the only ones there he would have let us in immediately. That's how we roll. And yes, the Southern accent - Greg and I just looked at each and laughed. Sometimes you can't escape all the way bwahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful pictures. The "Boy in a Box" deserves to be a poster!

Plus I love the red background.