Chewy came home on Monday and we're all in love, even Katrina's black cat Sara! He is as sweet as we thought he was and hasn't bitten or scratched once. Just a very happy go lucky cat. He looks bigger in the pictures than he seems to be in real life - a very cuddly little guy for sure!
The kids have two weeks left of summer vacation. It is going to be quiet here without them and I'm not looking forward to it. It has been a lazy, fun summer and they're both ready for school (especially Katrina) though. I've been busy doing P.T.A. stuff which is surprisingly time consuming. I think it should be fun - I have learned a lot and I can feel my brain coming back to life after its four years of inactivity!
1 comment:
Chewy even looks sweet! He seems to love everyone! I am looking forward to meeting him.
Post a Comment