This past weekend was a crammed full of fun and some not so fun things. Pappaw Nick and Grandma Sandy came to visit which was so nice, Ethan had pink eye and had to go to the doctor, Katrina had her bday party with her friends at a pottery place, Pappaw Nick and Grandma Sandy took Ethan out on the town so that he wouldn't be so sad about not getting to go to Katrina's party due to the pink eye, Katrina learned how to ride her bike without training wheels today and is now a PRO, and I pulled my minivan out of the garage and didn't see Greg's car behind me and crashed into it (my minivan bumper is just slightly scratched and Greg can barely open his driver's side door), and then we went and ate pizza at the restaurant with TVs in the booth and the kids watched Tom and Jerry and laughed hysterically. Lots of fun things, two not so fun things. Sorry about your car, Greg. And Ethan's eyes are getting better.
And just for the record on what a great guy I married, he was so patient about this event and even though I know he is disappointed that his perfect car is ruined and that this is going to cost a lot of money, he didn't visibly get mad on the outside. What a guy!
3 comments:
When our husbands react with such patience, we realize what treasures we married!!! :) Tom and Jerry...who knew? That makes me laugh.
I just love that Greg! What a great guy!!! (Does he read your blog to see what wonderful comments there about him? Maybe I should start a blog.)
Yes, it does sound like a very interesting weekend.
Have you had any snow yet?
Tom and Jerry rule!! Greg is a great guy and metal things can be fixed;Heck I backed into someones car at Frisch's in Xenia Sunday on the way home and the owner never said a word..... thanks for a great time; tell Katrina I am framing the portrait she did of me; it is a true work of art
Post a Comment