Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall

I heard the other day that this is suppossed to be a great year for pretty leaves and a great year for apples. We're off to the apple orchard today with some friends, which will be fun, but gosh I have so much to do at home that the party pooper in me just wants to stay home and get it done. I haven't been blogging much lately as I've had to do some much P.T.A. stuff on the computer that I have begun to not like getting on the computer. Which if you are really bored and want to check out my website, go to www.robinsonpta.com. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who visits the site, but the school wanted a website so I've had to learn how to do it as no one else would. Nothing fancy, but man has it taken up a lot of time. I've given up on adding any other fancy features as I'm 99% sure that would be a waste of my time. Gosh, positive attitude, eh?

The kids are both loving school. For awhile they were sleeping in until 7:30 or 8 on a regular basis which were records for these early birds! Now they have adjusted to the schedule and are starting to wake up earlier again. They come home from school bursting with energy and a lot of days we go to a playground with a friend to burn some of the crazies off. Chewy, the kitten, is doing well. Still as sweet as ever.

Yesterday at Meijer everyone was saying there were 20 foot waves on the lake. Ethan and I thought a trip was in order to see these waves and on our way there we passed several news trucks so we were getting really excited as they only send news crews if the waves are really good. We watched them for awhile, but we were both disappointed. Maybe five foot waves at most. Ethan was less than impressed and demanded that we go home. Twenty foot waves would have been cool though - can you imagine? That's big!

I need to email the help people about people not being able to leave comments. Keep trying and I'll email them for help! :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

I left myself a comment so maybe it is working now?

Sue said...

This is my second attempt to comment. The page looks different. Here I go with the second attempt!

Kari said...

Hey Julie ... I use www.weebly.com for my website and it's very user-friendly. Mainly a drop and drag format. Check it out - and best of all it's free unless you choose the pro version. You can redirect your domain name to it too.

Julie said...

Totally checking that out, Kari. The one that I'm using got great reviews on amazon for being user friendly, but my gosh, either I'm not as smart as I thought I was or everyone who reviewed it was an IT person! Plus you have to love free!! Thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

glad school is going great; hopefully this post will show up;