

Katrina is quite the artist these days. The other day Mama the cat had crawled into Katrina's little doll crib and Katrina LOVED this. After I took a picture, she ran back into her room and within a minute came out with this picture she had drawn of Mama in the crib. I find it amazing that her mind can now see something, process it, and come out with her own interpretation of it.
Spring is definitely slowly coming here. Daffodils are poking their heads up, spots of grass are turning green, and the other night I actually heard the frogs croaking. The kids are getting outside again and are loving it!
4 comments:
Love the drawing! And I also love that those pj's used to be Lizzy's and that cradle used to be yours!
I loved the picture too. Katrina did a wonderful job with the perspective.
Also, I remember all the things Denise remembers ... plus I remember when my dad made the cradle for what, I am sure, were two of his very precious granddaughters.
Awww. Mamacita is a wonderful sibling! So cooperative. Love Katrina's artwork. :)
kid art is the best!
Post a Comment