Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pedicure anyone?


Welcome to the K and E spa and salon where services are free, free, free!! I laugh out loud every time I take my shoes off as I forget that my toes are so colorful.
Katrina loves having her hair braided these days and remarkably they seem to stay in all day long at preschool. She is also very into rainbow colors and loves writing each letter of her name in a different color.
Ethan has been having a great time with the new gravel we had delivered for our driveway. Yesterday he played outside for the longest time filling up various containers with rocks and then dumping them into the backs of various toy vehicles. It kept him entertained for a long time and even Katrina got into the spirit of the rock relocation program. Kind of a lazy weekend here - not much going on!! Hopefully we'll get lots of time to play outside today!




4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am so jealous of that pedicure!

Danica said...

me too! : )

Anonymous said...

I am jealous, too. Great pedicure. I only get to pick one color when I go to the nail salons here. And they stay in the lines. I like the free-form polish application better. It is much more artistic.

Also, loved the braids.

Rockin' Redesigns said...

hahaha! I love it! I think that one will be with you for awhile, glad you shared!