Friday, February 12, 2010

My flowers!


Here are my beautiful flowers from Greg. He had them sent early to surprise me as I always try to find out ahead of time what he is getting me. They are really beautiful and I am enjoying them.
Katrina's eye appointment went well. She remains a little farsighted, but they will not put her in glasses as it isn't too bad and glasses might make her cross more. As long as she remains stable we'll just keep our eye on her (Ha ha!). She was very distressed about having her eyes dilated and asked everyone she talked to that day if they had had that done before and if it stung and made their eyes blurry. She was slightly outraged over the whole thing, but LOVED the darling sunglasses they gave her. Everyone we passed in the hallways said things like, "Hello, movie star!" and "I don't know we had a celebrity here today!" She loved it - her particular favorite was the housekeeper who curtsied to her.
We met with Ethan's speech path today and he will join Katrina's afternoon speech preschool two days a week starting this coming week. Now here is the exciting part - I will have over two hours to myself during the school week to myself!! Woohoo!! Whatever shall I do? My immediate thought is. . . NAP! I am slightly giddy at the thought! Happy weekend to you all!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Betcha a ticket to the next Harry Potter that on Tuesday you'll be lonely.

ATLANTA HAS SNOW, BABY! At least 4 inches and still coming down. (Although tapering off and it's high of 40 tomorrow.)

Julie said...

You're on! And the loser buys food, too!

Kathryn said...

I can think of a lot of fun things we can do during your free time! lol

Anonymous said...

that "free time" is just the beginning as your "babies" begin their march to independence; don't laugh, you'll blink your eyes and they are off to college- you remember,I am certain, when we dropped your sister off at Indiana U.? stop laughing.......
dad

Julie said...

Ahh, I remember all three of us sobbing on the way home. See Denise, you are very loved!

Danica said...

try to keep yourself out of mischief during all that crazy free time! LOL!