Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Play-Dough Fun







Today we opened up some new cans of Play-Dough. I love new Play-Dough - so soft and squishy and it has that great smell. Ethan cooked up some food in his oven and Katrina made a fabulous angel. Katrina also has made a solar system complete with a moon, star, sky, "the planet with the rings", and other planets. Ethan has also made a mommy, a baby, and a frog. I apparently took the pictures too early in this process or else I would have more pictures to post.


We are getting ready for our trip to New York on Thursday so we're getting the laundry done, finishing up notes for the pet sitter, filling up bird feeders, cleaning the fish tank, etc. And we need to run errands, too - Ethan's hair is kind of out of control so he is getting it cut today. Katrina is very into fancy hair doodles - in the picture above she has her little feathered hair clip. She reminds me of a can-can dancer with that in. Here is also a random picture of Greg in a suit - how handsome!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's quite a good looking group!!! have a fun time in New York; see you all soon

Anonymous said...

I love new cans of Playdough. Especially before the colors get mixed. The food and angel are excellent.

Great pictures of all.

Rachel Freeman said...

Hey Julie... I thought I posted a comment earlier but I guess it didn't work. Anyway, have fun on your trip! Hated I missed the last day of dance camp... Zack had an eye apt I forgot about. Hope to see you soon...