Friday, July 23, 2010

Trip to NY







I returned home from a great trip in NY on tuesday and the kids were suppossed to return today along with Greg/Daddy. Unfortunately, they had a problem with their flights and they are now leaving tomorrow. I was ready to hug all three of them. However, I am getting a lot done here for the big move including mowing, weeding, mulching (I will not miss 100 degree weather), cleaning every room and organizing every closet, cleaning all the blinds and windows, cleaning the carpet, cleaning the bathrooms and scrubbing bathtubs, packing a few boxes, getting a storage unit, ordering school supplies, and several other tasks. I am exhausted. Mulching yesterday in the heat took all my energy, but it looks great. Tomorrow morning I am going to mow again before I pick everyone up. I very much so do not like cleaning. I will be glad to finish the rest of my list including cleaning the garage, cleaning the floors with something to get off the scuff marks, loading all the boxes into storage, etc. Ugh.






Here are some pictures from NY. We went to Greg's 20 year high school reunion while we were there which was fun and we had a blast with his family and his best friend Jeremy and his wife Katrina and their three kiddos.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

About the move to Michigan...do you still have the snow blower?

Loved the pictures.

Dee said...

Get ready - I have my mom's account ready for posting!

Dee said...

Probably Greg could have made a flight but knew you like to work by yourself!!!

Dee said...

Just updated my mom's comment name and wanted to test it!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you will have everything done before we get there!! glad you had a great trip to New York;