In one of the pictures above you can see Greg leaning over the railing - he is busy dumping buckets of snow down into a pile to make an igloo with the kids. We LOVE LOVE LOVE snow and it has snowed every day for the past week or so. Tomorrow the kids start ice skating lessons. Winter fun!!
2 comments:
She looks like she loves her earrings!! She is cute with and/or without them.
I would love to see pictures of the igloo. And I would love to see pictures and/or hear about the ice skating. I definitely think you do like the weather better in MI than in AR.
She looks adorable and so happy! Glad you are enjoying the snow. We had a snow day yesterday with less than one inch of snow. I have never seen so many cars in the ditch in my life. Miss you!
Post a Comment