Sunday, January 2, 2011

Walk Like an Egyptian. . .

Many of you may know that Greg loves to dance. And he is actually quite good at it. I have no rhythm whatsoever so I taped him instead of having him tape me dancing. My sister and her family gave us the Just Dance game for our Wii and we are having a blast with it. Enjoy the video (this was his first time actually doing this particular song - pretty good, eh?). Wishing you a non-manic monday, tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gunner and I are both still laughing. Way to go Greg!!!! Seriously, Greg is good.

Denise said...

Woo hoo! Work it, baby!

Dance competition when we get there. Whenever that is.

Julie said...

we'll have the game in and ready to go and bottles of water on the coffee tables as well as towels to wipe off the sweat. I'm getting pretty good at its raining men. did that for my workout today. exhuasting!

Rockin' Redesigns said...

I think Greg would love a Zumba class! They have Zumba for Wii now too!

Anonymous said...

nice job Greg but don't quit your day job quite yet

Julie said...

He is good and he has been talking about a night job as a dancer - hope the tips are GREAT!! Selina, totally checking that out right now!! He would love that!