Monday, May 10, 2010

Ethan's video

Below is just a little clip of Ethan talking about Bella and Mater (aka Tow Mater). This was the first movie I took on my new camera.

Katrina is excited about kindergarten and is getting very into reading. I'm hoping that over the summer she can start reading some short books as she knows quite a few words already. She loves to sound things out and loves it when she figures it out. I'm so excited for her to start reading. We had her preschool conference last week and they told us what a great job she is doing and she has basically mastered all of the goals they set. Her teacher told us that she already knows 80% of what they teach in kindergarten which is really exciting (but makes me nervous that she will be bored next year or not pushed enough which I know several others of you have faced.).

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ethan is saying, "I want to play outside with Tow Mater and Bella. I want to chase squirrels with them. Goodbye." Mater caught a squirrel right when we sat down for my bday cake - YUCK!

Anonymous said...

The new camera seems to work!!!! I saw the squirrel go down, but I was thinking I could use Mater at my house. It might help save the garden from the pesty squirrels. However, I just don't want to watch.

Unknown said...

Good thing Katrina has such a wonderful Mommy to do learning with!

Anonymous said...

Great video; keep them coming-