Sunday, May 2, 2010

A happy hula hooper

Here is some video of Katrina demonstrating how to hula hoop. She is very proud of this new skill and wants us to watch her alllllll the time! She is getting quite good as you will see. Today Greg is working on building Mater and Bella a super dog house with a porch. They love being outside and we're starting to get more comfortable leaving them out there when we leave. Now they will have a nice little shelter - Greg is planning on siding it and using some of the leftover shingles that we have to make the roof. Kind of a quiet little weekend here other than that!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Yay Katrina! She's got it! And now Mommy is allowed to hula hoop too, I hope?

Sue E. says: Next week Grammy, Mommy, and Katrina can ALL hula hoop!!

Julie said...

I still haven't bought myself one after the traumatization of the girls in OH by seeing us hula hoop. Not sure if she is ready to see my mad skills or not.

Denise said...

I bought one! I showed Mac and he said, "You've got it! How did you learn how to do it?" I said, "Mom taught me!"

You should get yourself one and save it for after they go to bed. I bet Greg would enjoy a demo of your mad skills.

Denise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!