Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy belated Mother's Day!




This year we were lucky enough to have my mom here for Mother's Day! Unfortunately I was sick that day - bad cold that no one else seems to have fortunately. Greg took us all out for breakfast and then we did presents. Ethan gave me a bear and Katrina got me a gift card to a bookstore and a hanger for plants to attract more hummingbirds.
Ethan was playing with my mom this past week and they were outside playing basketball. The ball had rolled away and Ethan went off to chase it. As he was running away, he yelled out to Grammy Sue, "Look Grammy, I'm getting smaller, smaller, smaller." As he returned with the ball and was running back to her he yelled, "And now I'm getting bigger, bigger, bigger." Grammy was amazed by this as am I - I think that is an engineering brain in there!

One of my bday presents this year was a new camera that I am still figuring out so I'm hoping to be able to post even better photos and videos now!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Thanks for posting it. My hair is now closer to the color of Katrina's. Sometimes it changes color quickly.

Unknown said...

Time to get that boy making spreadsheets!