
Here is a picture of Ethan after rest time yesterday. I heard him belly laughing in his room, but the funny part was he couldn't even see the results of his handy work. After he woke up he ran outside to see his turtle and I looked at the turtle with him. We then raced back inside (he won) and I was in the kitchen when I turned around and saw his face for the first time. I held him in front of a mirror before I washed him up and he cracked up all over again.
Here is also a picture of a black widow in the extra garage yesterday about a minute before she died. Her death was quick and necessary. This was the first sighting of one here this spring. And yes, Dad, I will make sure the kids don't touch them.
5 comments:
I am curious ... what is all over Ethan's face?
Great spider picture!
Purple marker
I like Ethan's face because I think he is sweet. From Annabelle
A fine job of face painting!!! Make SURE rhe kids don't touch those spiders.............just could not help from saying that.........besides, how could you ever get through life without my timely advice?
OMG - the spider sure makes the Minnesota mosquitos seem like such a minor challenge!
Post a Comment