Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sara on a stroller ride






Above are some pictures of the kids playing in the sprinkler this weekend. They have played in it every day as it is already pretty toasty out here. Close to 90 and it has been pretty humid - ugh! Soon we need to get out their pool as they have loved playing in the sprinkler.
Below is a cute video of Sara riding around in the doll stroller. Katrina pushed her around in this all day yesterday and the kitty just sat there and at times even fell asleep in the stroller. She was probably in the stroller a total of two hours yesterday and never once tried to get out. What a sweet girl. Only one more day of speech therapy on Thursday before the kids are officially done with school for the summer. It has been nice to have lazy mornings and to not have to drive everywhere all day long. Ahhhhhhh, I think we're going to have a fun summer!



6 comments:

Julie said...

Katrina's next comment was, "my mom is a cow head." That is why she got cut off! I didn't do the best editing there. And she is saying Rambo's mom died (Mama's kitty - he's two now) in case you can't make that out.

Anonymous said...

This is fun to watch. Can't wait to meet Sara. And what is a "cow head?"

Anonymous said...

that cat will have a life of luxury for sure; a cow head huh? I want to hear from Katrina what a cow head is;

Julie said...

I guess I would be a cow head. Think of what I look like and that is what a cow head is.

Denise said...

Well then cow heads are beautiful. (It could have been worse. It's much better than being the other end.)

Anonymous said...

Gee...if Julie is a cow head, then I want to be one too. Please ask Katrina how I can become a cow head. Or maybe I am already one??!!??