Friday, April 30, 2010

Great pets




Here are some photos of our pets. The first photo is of Mamacita, the world's most tolerant cat. She has a new outfit (it says "Tricks are for kids" on the back of it) that we bought today at Target. This was Katrina's reward for really working on not sucking her thumb. Mama looks fabulous in her new outfit and hasn't tried to get out of it at all. The second picture is of Ethan snuggling Bella (in the background you can see the half-finished wall repair that we had to do due to this sweet girl) while I was working on my blog. Bella has learned to love "loves" from the kids and is so sweet and wiggly. Happy weekend to everyone!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first comment from the iPad.

You do have terrific pets. I think that is because they have terrific owners.

Anonymous said...

How was the storm that came through yesterday?

And Loft has a 40% off sale today only on-line and at stores. They probably don't have anything as cute as Mamacita's outfit.

Denise said...

Can't wait to meet Bella.

Julie said...

The storm missed us. Went further North I think. Thanks for the compliment - we love our pets, but man do we miss Bax. Did you buy anything?

Anonymous said...

No. Denise checked out the web site but I don't think she bought anything either.