Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our little dancer!

Here is some video of Katrina in her dance recital costume that they were given today at class. The teacher told us to hang it up to get the wrinkles out of the skirt. After her little performance I told her to put it up somewhere that it wouldn't get dirty. I walked in her room and she had hung it up nicely in her closet (I didn't know she could hang stuff up so nicely). However, all of the other clothes that had been hanging in her entire closet were on the floor on their hangers to make room for her pretty costume. Her excitement and love of dancing makes me smile.

2 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! Her serious face in the second video looks so much like a little you. ('Cause you're such a serious person, you know.) She's quite the performer. Hope you got the closet put back together.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and a delightful dancer. When is the recital? And I agree she looks a little like you.