Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun Outside

After a fairly quiet weekend here, we headed out for a very busy Monday. We had a school field trip to an air park and then the preschool went to a playground to play and to have a snack and then we went back to school. After that, we went out to lunch with some of Katrina's buddies and their moms (or mamas I guess I should say). Now we are just having a lazy day at home. I haven't slept through the night in a few weeks due to our sweet children (who really are so sweet - I just wish they would SLEEP through the night), but I'm hoping that we're over the hump now. We continue to miss sweet Baxter and are slowly trying to adjust to life without him here.

Here are some short videos of the kids swinging which aren't overly entertaining for those not related to them. :) This is all we are kind of doing around here today - you might notice that both of them are in PJs and I took those videos around 2:00. In the background of Ethan's video if you listen closely you can hear one of the bulls in the pasture behind us bellowing to the bull in the pasture next to us. I never knew cows made sounds like that until we moved here.




8 comments:

Denise said...

I was entertained. But I couldn't hear the cows. Ethan could though!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't hear the cows either. And I was entertained, too. That must mean we are related.

I have already watched the videos three time.

Julie said...

I could hear the cows on my computer last night. They don't sound like moooos - they sound like wild animal groans. I'm glad there are two people who enjoy the little videos. It is easier to get Katrina to perform than Ethan which is why there are more Katrina videos.

Anonymous said...

I have watched the videos a few more times and I still don't hear the cows which is okay because I love the videos.

Denise said...

No groans either. I would like to request a video of you. I think that would be very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! A video of Julie! You could be a chef on TV or a reindeer with a red nose or be taping suckers to a ceiling (which I never understood) or put on a show with Barbie dolls ... I could go on and on. Yes, a a video would be very entertaining.

P.S. I turned the sound up as loud as it would go and I DID hear the cows.

Kathryn said...

I volunteer to shoot the video of you doing fabulous things!

Julie said...

Maybe I will have to practice my cha cha cha?