Sunday, August 15, 2010
The final week in AR for Greg. . .
This is Greg's last week in AR so he is working like crazy to get everything done. Today he commented on the fact that he won't see us for three weeks. Three weeks? I guess I did the math wrong in my head - I was thinking it was only two. But he is right - it will be a minimum of two and a half, upwards of three. That seems like forever, but I know it will go fast. He will be busy with the new job and we will be busy spending as much time as possible with all of our friends here. Hopefully this transition period will go smoothly. Three weeks seems like forever to not see Greg for, but when I think about having only three weeks left with my friends here, it seems like barely the blink of an eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sending lot of love and warm wishes to Greg! He is such a good guy. :)
Best wishes Greg as you start your new job! We will be thinking of you.
And we will also be thanking of Julie - best wishes to you too. I never did like that stage between one home or job and another. I wanted to get there but then I didn't.
Love to all.
Good luck Greg in your new job; You will do well; Hope Julie and Ethan are feeling better; hang in there;
Absence makes the heart grow fonder . . .
Post a Comment