Greg and I are currently in Michigan house hunting. Today we are making an offer. Just so that I don't jinx myself, I'm not going to say a thing about this house. I just want this part to be over.
The kids are home with Grammy Sue and Gunner and are being spoiled rotten. They were spoiled rotten last week by Poppaw Nick and Grandma Sandy while I ran around like a crazy person trying to get stuff done. I miss them - kind of feel like I haven't seen them in about a month we have been so busy getting stuff done on our house. They have been troopers, though (which is partly because they have had grandparents playing with them all the time). We come home on Sunday and I can't wait to squeeze those babies of ours!
3 comments:
And I can't wait to squeeze you and hear about the house that we WON'T jinx by talking about it!! Love ya girl.
I can't wait to hear/read the details of the house!
Hope it all went smoothly!
We're back to school tomorrow.
Post a Comment