First, I think I will begin by saying I'm sick. Ugh. Katrina had a cough that started two weeks ago and I thought I was getting that, but I think this is something different. I have had a fever, aches, chills, the sweats, ugh. . . feel crummy. I do feel better than yesterday and if I stay on top of my cold medicine it does help. Ugh, hopefully tomorrow I will feel even better
On a different note, although it pains me, I have stopped recycling as I'm trying to keep the house clean in case we need to show it and the recycling takes up a lot of space in the garage. Plus I have to drive it about 30 minutes in to a surrounding city and I don't have time to try to organize a pit stop at the recycling place (this is one of the things I won't miss about this area). But MAN, does it make a difference in how much garbage you throw out!! I used to throw away maybe two garbage bags a week (the kitchen size). Now I'm throwing away at least seven bags!! Granted some of it is just stuff I'm coming across in the move, but most of it is paper boxes, plastic bottles, etc. Painful to me to throw stuff away, especially aluminum cans - did you know enough aluminum cans are thrown away every three months the we could completely rebuild the commercial air fleet?? Just my random thought of the day!! OK, off to rest on the couch. The poor kids are having a Sponge Bob marathon - they never get to watch it so this a special treat.
5 comments:
Gee, sorry you are not feeling well; oh yea, speaking of Mr. Sponge Bob, remember when you and Greg went to the movie the other night? I was told by your little ones that he was on the approved viewing list; he's quite the guy, that little Sponge Bob; a good time was had by all!! Get well soon.
Hope you feel better, sweet sister!
I am wishing you will - don't know if that works but I am trying.
I noticed the same with our garbage can - only in reverse - when we started to recycle. Our overflowing can went to about a third full. It is amazing, isn't it!!!!!
Make that .... I am wishing you WELL ....
Hope you are feeling better, my friend!
Post a Comment