Sunday, March 6, 2011

Butterflies!

Yesterday was a snowy day here in Michigan and Greg was still on his boy trip to Vegas, so the kids and I loaded up and headed to the Meijer Garden Butterfly exhibition. It was stunning. A tropical jungle where all different types of tropical butterflies floated all around you. I will post pictures later - when we arrived there, I realized my batteries were almost dead in my camera, but I'm hoping I got some cute pictures of the kids. On Friday the kids don't have school so we're thinking about heading to the zoo if it isn't too cold. And then on Saturday is the long awaited Disney on Ice!! And even better, I finally remembered where I put the tickets to keep them safe! Ah, sweet victory!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like fun. I am looking forward to the pictures.

Anonymous said...

you do a good job enriching your children's lives with lots of different activities; you are a good mother!! and I too am looking forward to your pictures.

Kathryn said...

I will second that. You are a wonderful mama!! They are so lucky to have you, and I know you feel lucky too. What a wonderful time in life! Hugs.