One of several not fun things from this week - watching your daughter who does not have depth perception attempt gymnastics. Balance beam, doing flips on a bar - terrifying. But she seems to have liked it. I was kind of hoping she would say she didn't like it. No, I was really hoping she would say she didn't like it. She said all the other girls were better than her, but this didn't
disuade her. My heart sank a few times during the hour long lesson, but she had fun. On the plus side, the gym didn't smell like stinky feet like the one in AR did. That was a positive.
1 comment:
Katrina is amazing. And she knows how to laugh.
It is hard to picture Einstein doing flips. Flips aren't everything. In fact, I am not sure they are anything in the big picture.
-If Einstein did flips, do you think he worried about getting his hair messed up? Just wondering...
Post a Comment