Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dress-up Day

Last Friday was "Dress-up as your favorite book or movie character" day at school. Katrina, who one can clearly tell has fallen in love with Star Wars like her Dad, wanted to dress up as Padme Amadala, Luke and Leia's mom. Above she is in her warrior pose ready to attack something.

Our nice weather from last week is gone and we are back in the low 30s for the foreseeable future with snow and ice. And it is gray out there. Very gray. Ethan had his first gymnastics class last night. It is at the same time as Katrina and his very best buddy is now in the class so I pretty much had no choice but to sign him up. There are only two other kids in the class and he had a lot of fun. Katrina's cartwheel is getting really good. I'll have to take some video of it - she is very proud and has worked very hard at this. Other than that, lots of play dates lately . . . I'm kind of burnt out we've had so many, but the kids are having fun. Just a chore to keep the house clean for them - I would like my next house to be self-cleaning.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Did Padme have "The Force?" Because it looks like Katrina has "The Force" with her or in her. Can she levitate anything yet?