Thursday, January 21, 2010
Ahhh. . . sleep
Last night was the first night in many nights that I SLEPT so today I'm celebrating SLEEP. Baxter has been battling back pain for awhile now and yesterday my heart was broken as our vet had pulled out just about all the tricks out of her bag and nothing was helping. Whatever she did yesterday (two shots) helped and he slept peacefully and he is much better today (not perfect, but we'll take it - he just groans a tiny bit when he lies down now). What a relief. We're tapering his Prednisone now so he didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom and Ethan slept as well. Around 10 we had a huge thunderstorm and you could hear the wind blowing and blowing and I thought for sure he was going to wake up, but he SLEPT. My sister has told me before that sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture and I can believe it. They are still having problems with pictures and videos, but hopefully it will be fixed soon and you can see my videos! Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you had a good night so you are not feeling tortured!! :) We had some hail and I thought about your weather radio. Gonna pick one up soon!!
Sleep is good.
I never could figure out why getting up in the middle of the night seems to have more of an effect on the adults than on the children. Or maybe the adults know why they feel as if they have been tortured and the children can't relate the loss of sleep to how they feel. This could be a topic for a reseach paper. I might see if I could get a grant from the federal goverment to fund it!
Glad to hear Baxter had a good night, too.
I am glad you and Mr. B are doing better. Hang in there. Love ya
dad
Post a Comment