Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two-handed maze whiz

Here is some video of my amazing two-handed boy. He LOVES doing mazes and is really good at them. Today he decided to show how ambidextrous he is and he did it with both hands at the same time. Katrina is a lefty and Ethan continues to use both hands. Not sure which way he is going to end up. It is 70 degrees outside and Ethan is out there making a mud pie right now. Katrina is at school today so we're just hanging outside until it is time to pick her up. Kind of a lazy Wednesday!

Update Wednesday Evening: OK, after spending about an hour trying to figure out why my video isn't playing and my pictures aren't showing up, I guess they are having technical issues. The video is really cute - hopefully tomorrow they'll have it fixed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We are having freezing rain tonight. Please send some of your warm weather NE. I hope the video is fixed soon because I am looking forward to watching the two handed amazing maze guy!!

Kathryn said...

I have never seen a child do this. I know it's a sign of brilliance!! Love that sweet boy.

Kari said...

One word ... AMAZING!

Laura said...

That is really cool how he uses both hands with such ease.