Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunny Days

Today is another great day here - high of 65 and emerging sunny skies. The kids ran right out of the minivan and out into the sunshine when we came home from preschool and stayed outside for about 90 minutes before getting hungry. Hopefully we'll get back out after rest time. Ethan and I hung out at a playland with a new friend and her cute kids. I'm working on teaching Ethan to help his little friends out when they get stuck in the playland. He needs to learn how to be a good big friend, and this allows me to talk with my friends more without the little ones asking for our help - ha ha! You have to have priorities! Here is some video of Katrina jump roping - the baying in the background in the neighborhood bassett, Betsey.


And here is some video of Ethan shooting hoops - he will do this for over 30 minutes sometimes. He has his boots on as he had just finished jumping in puddles.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

Adorable videos!! Ethan has a good shot. I can tell he's from the midwest. ;)

Anonymous said...

Where has Katrina heard the "jump rope rhyme" she is reciting? Betsey added to the soundtrack.

It looks like Ethan is getting better at making baskets.

Wish I was there to play, too.

Kari said...

65 degrees ... we'd be in t-shirts and shorts in Minnesota! I'm jealous that the kids get to enjoy the great outdoors through much of the year.