
Here is a picture of our sweet Katrina without a tooth! She lost her tooth on Sunday when she bit into an apple. The tooth fairy came that night and left her two dollars (which she promptly spent that morning on a new ball on Target). She was thrilled.
Ethan finally slept through the night last night - the first night in about two weeks. He has been having lots of nightmares lately, the poor guy!
I thought I would finally start a blog after reading several of my friend's blogs. I'm going to see if I can post video as well. I thought that might be fun! Take care!
3 comments:
Congratulations on your maiden Blog Voyage! I am so happy for you. May it bring you great therapy and peace of mind. lol. What an adorable picture of the big K!! Can't wait to read what all is on your mind. Much love.
I have never done this before so I hope you get this. There are those here in Southwest Ohio who unfortunately also choose to display the confederate flag; more so since Obama was elected; we still have 4 inches of snow, took Xavier to Smith Place School hill yesterday afternoon for sled riding; he had a big time; have been doing about 3-4 miles on the treadmill daily and I am feeling it big time;I so enjoyed the phone call from Katrina; she is quite the talker........reminds me of someone!!
love to all dad
Well, here's one good thing to say about AR: The Arkansas Tooth Fairy pays twice as much as the Georgia Tooth Fairy.
Post a Comment