Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rainy Day

Yesterday we experienced 65 degree weather for about 60 minutes (that is when I took the video I previously posted). Soon after that it dropped to the low 50s/high 40s and I not knowing this sent my kids outside in PJs (he had gotten dirty puddle jumping and had a bath) and a T-shirt. I was inside cleaning and I noticed they had taken off their shoes, but they love to run around barefoot and I wasn't paying much attention. I went outside to take some video (see below) and realized how cold it was and it was WINDY. Our warm weather is over - back to the 50s and rain. At least we got outside for a few days. Today Greg was home all day (he has been working six or seven days a week for at least 12-14 hours a day) so we took the kids to the mall to play and ran some errands together. It has been a long time since the four of us did anything and I think we have all missed that!

No comments: