We were so excited yesterday to have SNOW again! When the videos were taken we only had about an inch or two but it continued to snow into the night and we have about four to five inches. We're about to head out for the next round of sledding. It is suppossed to be in the mid-40s the rest of the week so we have to enjoy it while we can. On a sad note, our favorite tree did not do so well with the snow. I will take pictures to post for my next blog - it is the best tree and has provided us with endless hours of shade during 100 degree weather. It is hard to tell what it will look like when the snow is gone, but it definitely has been injured. That ol' cedar just wasn't meant to handle big snowfalls.
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH ... I guess you've got to be prepared for every type of weather! What fun - I love the giggles.
I am trying to figure out where this hill is! Looks perfect..not too steep. :) Glad you had fun. It was so surprising to get soo much.
I think you all have had more snow than we have had in SW Ohio; was in Cleveland last weekend and they were complaining about lack of snow this winter; I am not too surprised about your tree; I was looking closely at it last time out;
love ya-- dad
Looks like great fun!!! Wish I was there.
Post a Comment