Yesterday, Katrina made that picture at art class. She did it all by herself without any input from anybody. Starting at the top left of the picture is Jupiter. Then in orange there is an airplane with the pilot in the front and a snack cart next to the pilot's feet. The stairs are leading up to the airplane and then there are a Daddy and a Mommy going on to the airplane. You can also see the seats in the airplane. Below the airplane in yellow is a dolphin spurting water out its blowhole. Oh yes, and then there is a multi-colored rug on the bottom left. I love her imagination!
7 comments:
I love your blog!
And my blog and I love you!
And I love the blog and both of you!
I love the multicolored rug! :)
I love Kathryn's comments!
I love Jupiter!
What a love fest! I love you all!
Post a Comment