Here are some pictures of the masks the kids made today. Katrina's is a cat (she spent a lot of time mixing colors with the teachers - she has lots of different shades in her work of art) and Ethan's is a bird (he also spent a lot of time mixing colors).
4 comments:
I love the colors! Great job Ethan! Great job Katrina!
I was hoping you would send a picture of the masks. I keep looking for a picture yesterday but couldn't find one.
cool colors!! I think you should allow them to use their colors and imagination to paint the inside of the garage!
Well Dad, at least it would be something they could do in the shade of the garage I guess. They would be thrilled - how about they practice on your's first??
Cool masks!! We went to a puppet show today. Next week the puppet show is by the Frisch Marionettes from OHIO!! Can't wait to ask them if they brought Big Boy with them.
Post a Comment