Every morning the kids go outside to see if we have any new berries growing. Our strawberries are starting to wind down a bit right, now, but the blueberries and raspberries are starting to become ripe. I have them in pots still and every year I decide that I'm going to put in raised beds in the fall or spring and be done with it. Then I start thinking that hopefully we'll be out of here soon and I don't want to invest any more money into something that we won't take with us. So they remain in pots. My poor blueberries need bigger pots and I keep meaning to buy some, but then I think maybe I'll just put in raised beds in the fall. See the mind games I play with myself all day?
Katrina is in the family room happily coloring. She is quite an accomplished colorer and loves to make everything rainbow colored. I love that. Ethan just finished coloring every page in his Cars coloring book. He is also getting quite good at coloring under his sister's watchful eye.
4 comments:
"The Harvest"
I named your picture with Ethan and Katrina. I don't know how you get them to pose so well. Their blue clothes were perfect for a blueberry picture.
I discovered yesterday that if I click on the picture it enlarges. I double clicked on the one with the cousins and Greg playing ball. I could see Lizzy very clearly. Maybe you already knew that.
That photo is excellent!!! Great to see you yesterday. Yes, I understand those mind games! :)
It is a good photo. I love how they match, both their poses and their clothes.
You know if you actually planted them in the raised beds, then you WOULD move. So maybe it would be worth it to get them in the ground?
That is a good picture; if my printer worked, I'd copy it; I agree with Denise, plant them berries; save me some berries if you can;
Post a Comment