Friday, June 11, 2010

Sara is getting bigger. . .




Here are some cute pics of the kids with Sara. For some reason, she puts up with the way she is handled 98% of the time. She still loves to go on stroller rides in the house and will sit in the stroller for as long as anyone will push her. She knows Katrina's room is in her main home and that Katrina is her main human. Sara has actually made our cat Rambo come out of his depression after Mama's death and they play/lovingly fight every day now. She has definitely cheered us all up!
We just got back from the pool and the kids had a blast. We actually ran into some friends there which always makes me feel more "settled" here. Now they are wiped out, but we're going out for dinner in a big here in a bit.
On a sad note, I feel I must mention the loss of life just to the south of us here at the state park where there was a huge flash flood. I just had to turn off CNN - hard to believe all of that is occurring so close to us.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Very sad about the flash flood. It's so easy to forget the power of mother nature.

Kids are cute. As always! Hope little Sara continues to enjoy the love!

Anonymous said...

now you and Greg need to watch that ol dried up creek just down the hill.... it can turn into a raging river... I could not let the day go by without giving you some fatherly advice- stop rolling your eyes; yes that was terrible what happened not far from you; the day I rode the motorcycle to Findlay to check out Aunt Anne's gravesite and the very next day a tornado roared through a small town 20 miles north of there, completely destroying several homes and took five lives; mother nature is always in charge;
glad that Sara is slowly taking control of the Hitchcock family home; she and the kids rule!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, as always. I am looking forward to meeting Sara before she is completely grown.

I was sorry to hear about the flash flood. What a tragedy. I did check the map to see how close it was to you.

Love to you all.