Thursday, June 3, 2010

A great night

Above is a picture of Greg, Cousin Lizzy (her head is poking out around Katrina), Katrina, Ethan (in the outfield), and Charlie up to bat. We had the pleasure of having a visit from my sister and my sweet niece and nephew this past week and boy is it quiet here without them. They swam, drove the little vehicles, walked the dogs, played, swam some more, and went to Chuck E Cheese during the week and just had fun, fun, fun. The visit couldn't have gone better and we are all ready to see each other again soon. They get along so well and when they first see each other on a visit it is like they have never been apart. The baseball game was so fun last night and although it was hot out, it wasn't so bad in the shade. Now I have two tired kids who are watching TV as whenever I try an activity they fight or whine so I have given up for today - they can just watch TV!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Awww. Glad u had such a nice visit!!! It is always a breath of fresh air to see loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Glad to hear it.

I just talked to Denise and they were in a hotel in Tupelo, Mississippi, waiting for their pizza to be delivered to the room. They were planning on eating in bed. She agreed with your take on the visit. A good time has had by all.

Denise said...

We had a fab time in AR!!! I think all the kids would have been perfectly happy if we'd just moved in. We are ready for you to come to Atlanta!!!