
Today was the first day back to school and wow, what a day it was. Katrina lost her tooth at school. However, she never told her teacher. She just kept it in her hand. I felt horrible when I realized her teacher had called my cell phone twice to tell me she was crying as her tooth hurt (the second message though was to tell me she was okay and to head back home). I always figured they would call the home number if I didn't answer my cell - lesson learned!! When I picked her up, her teacher told me that Katrina was upset at snack time because it hurt as it had gotten twisted. Her teacher is so nice and brave that she untwisted it for her - UGH. Makes my stomach turn!! I can handle blood, but the tooth thing - ugh!
Here is some video of the kids riding their vehicles this weekend. The weather was perfect! It is supposed to be 85 on Wednesday!! As Katrina would say, HOLY GUACAMOLE!!
2 comments:
It sounds like everyone is having a great time!!! And I noticed the warmer weather clothing!!
Wow! Tooth number two for Katrina. Loved the picture and the video.
She's losing teeth early, Max was 7 before he lost his first and Kohen still has all his at 6. The look when they lose both front teeth close together is so cute!! And then of course those big teeth come in and you see future orthodontics for them, LOL!
Love the Holy Guacamole!!
Post a Comment