Sunday, March 21, 2010

Say What???!!!??

Last night they were predicting a winter storm and I honestly didn't think we would get a single snowflake. However, I was wrong. Hard to believe two days ago it was almost 70 and in two more days it is supposed to be 70 again - strange! Katrina has been enjoying the snow/slush, but as she discovered it is hard to make snow angels in this stuff. Ethan has been inside today with a bit of a fever. We all have had colds and I think this little fever is just on the tail end of his cold, poor little guy! They are both just taking it easy now eating pancakes and drinking hot chocolate on little trays on our bed watching TV. Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

Denise said...

When I get there, I too would like pancakes and hot chocolate on a little tray in my bed in front of the TV. Is that included in the price?

Hope you all get well soon.

Julie said...

You betchya it is!! Would you like chocolate chips in the pancake?? Any special shows I should DVR for your entertainment? And best yet - the price is free, free, free!!

Poor Ethan is sound asleep in his bed taking a nap.

Denise said...

Plenty of chocolate chips, please. Would you please DVR Vampire Diaries? Uh huh, yes, that's right. And Human Target, if you would. I'll confirm my reservation closer to my arrival date.

Julie said...

What channel would one find those shows on?? Anything for you.

Denise said...

Hmm, I don't know. I always have to check that every week. Oh, also Flash Forward, which is finally back on after months. BUT the bad news is that Flash Forward is on at the same time as Vampire Diaries! I might have to get the dvr on the cable box activated. Can you imagine!

Julie said...

not a problem here, I can tape two shows at the same time!!