Here is a video of Katrina and Baxter. She is kind of hard to understand in this video (and please ignore the messy kitchen in the background - I try my best to do this everyday), but I thought her ending was very clever. Baxter wore those bunny ears around for about 20 minutes. I think he knows by now that if he tries to take them off they will just be placed back on his head so the poor guy just keeps stuff on.
Kind of a funny letter in Katrina's backpack today that I am pretty sure you would only find here. It was a letter requesting that all the kids (ages 3, 4, and 5) dress in black tomorrow as it is one of the teacher's 50th birthday. Of course Katrina's first question was why are they suppossed to wear black. I just told her it was that teacher's favorite color. Can't wait to see all the preschoolers dressed in black tomorrow - cheery day, eh??
3 comments:
When I turned 40 I woke up to the big bull in front of the house with a sign proclaiming Lordy Lordy Kari is 40. Oh joy. Then as each child arrived they were dressed in black and carried in a dead rose (dried prune on a stick) so eventually I had a lovely bouquet. Good times. I'm sure Katrina's teacher will greatly appreciate it.
Wow, never heard of such. Maybe they'll sing the train wreck song for her. LOL!!
The train song would be perfect and Kari, I think I'm going to see if I have any dead flowers outside for her to bring to the teacher - that is hilarious. Was that Tim's idea or one of your parents?? Can picture these cute little babies walking/being carried in to your house like that - too funny.
Post a Comment