Happy St. Patrick's Day!! A holiday I would totally forget about if I didn't have small children, me laddies!! An exciting day on the homefront here - after a month of calling to the furniture store where we bought Ethan's mattress, they finally came today and managed to fix the very loud creak in about fifteen minutes. A small victory for me down here!! On the downside, the new windshield that we just had replaced about two weeks ago on Greg's car is cracking so I need to call them about this. Oh well, at least I can not sneak out of Ethan's bed at night without the bed creaking so loudly that it wakes him up. I will take my victories where I can get them. May the luck of the Irish be with you!!Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! A holiday I would totally forget about if I didn't have small children, me laddies!! An exciting day on the homefront here - after a month of calling to the furniture store where we bought Ethan's mattress, they finally came today and managed to fix the very loud creak in about fifteen minutes. A small victory for me down here!! On the downside, the new windshield that we just had replaced about two weeks ago on Greg's car is cracking so I need to call them about this. Oh well, at least I can not sneak out of Ethan's bed at night without the bed creaking so loudly that it wakes him up. I will take my victories where I can get them. May the luck of the Irish be with you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sure is a cute Irish lassie in the picture.
You do have ancestors that lived in Ireland (and I know you care.) So, the day really is one we should celebrate. But watch the green beer or your teeth might end up green, too.
Top 'o the day to all the O'Hitchcocks and the O'Plumarts and to o'everybody.
I tried to tell Charlie last night that he had some Irish blood running in him, but he just didn't seem too impressed. But I am, Mom. So you can tell me all about it.
Happy St. Pat to you all!
From family to another, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Glad for your small victory. Geez, they are few and far between, huh? lol
a belated Happy St. Patrick's day to you all!! I always get a smile on my face when I see Miss Katrina!! What a sweet and pretty little girl;
Post a Comment