
Katrina has been doing great with her speech therapy. Her speech path recently said that she thinks she will be dismissed from services at the end of this school year. However, she instructed us to continue to stay on top of her speech at home. Every time she says a "th" or an "l" wrong, we correct her. Unfortunately, almost every sentence she says has one of these sounds and we are constantly correcting her and having her repeat it correctly. Amazingly, this little person has never become frustrated. In fact, she is quite proud of herself for being able to say it correctly when we tell her to. It amazes me - if someone were correcting me at least once a minute I would get soooo frustrated, but she just chugs right along. She has also become such a girl - the other day I got my hair cut and as soon as she saw me she said, "Mommy, your hair looks so cute!". I am loving age five!
3 comments:
Katrina is a beautiful, sweet girl. Wonderful picture.
So sweet . . .
She is adorable!
Post a Comment