Monday, March 22, 2010

Silly knock knock jokes

Here is a knock knock joke from Katrina - she cracked herself up. Today is the first day of spring break. We were suppossed to go to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends, but as Ethan had a fever yesterday we stayed home. We went to Target instead and ever since we came home the kids have been fighting or crying - not the day I had pictured in my mind, but that is okay. We're going to make falafels soon which should keep them busy for a bit and then we might go outside again to try a game of hide and go seek. It is 65 and sunny today. We only had a dusting of snow yesterday, but twenty minutes south of here where some of my friends live they had seven to nine inches!! Wow!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Lizzy and I watched the knock knock jokes together. Katrina is one little cutie. Hope your spring break is absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love knock-knock jokes! I am going to learn some so I can impress Katrina when I see her.

Denise said...

I'm thinking spring break must be challenging for the blogger . . .