Wednesday, March 31, 2010
The skunk saga continues. . .
Alright, so the skunk saga from the previous blog continues. . . Ethan was insistent today that he tell Katrina's class (we went for the Easter egg hunt) about the skunk in his room. I kept trying to tell him that there wasn't really a skunk in his room which resulted in him saying, "Noooo," and looking at me like I was a total fool. They just finished rest time (which just for the record from a sleep deprived person here, there was no resting done by anyone) and Ethan came out at the end with his bucket full of toys. I told him it was still rest time and he said, "I rest in Bean's room. There still a skunk in my room." Somehow I don't think I'm going to sleep again tonight, but that at least cracked me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment