Here is some new video of one of our funky dancers. There is music playing in the background - otherwise it might look like he is just having some type of odd fit. He sure has some good moves!!
Today Ethan and Katrina went bowling with some of our friends for the very first time. They had a blast and while the grown-ups were exhausted afterwards (three moms and eight kids under the age of five), it was worth the effort (although had the bar been open, two of us would have considered a drink after all of that!!). They are already talking about bowling again. Definitely a new activity that I can add to the list of things we can do when it is boiling hot outside.
The kids and I have been working on filling up the massive holes that the #1 mole/possum catcher - Mater, the wonder dog - has made. I was working on digging up dirt from high points in the yard, putting it in a bucket, and then the kids would drive it to its destination in their Gator. This kept us all entertained for about an hour until I ran out of dirt to move around. They are now happily helping Greg work on the their playground (aka The World's Longest Playground). Happy weekend to you all!!
4 comments:
That is one handsome funky dancer!! You go Ethan!!!
We know where he gets his rhythm!! ;) So cute.
Kate, the spinning on the head is my signature move.
love it!
Post a Comment