Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Skunk dreams
Last night I woke up at some point to find Ethan in bed looking at me. I scooped him and brought him to his bed and "slept" in there for a bit until I woke up and came back to my bed. I figured he had some type of a dream. This morning he went on and on about how there is a skunk in his room and it must have come down the chimney because how else could it have gotten in and he wants it to live in his room and it is under his bed and I can come and see it and he is going to keep it forever and ever and ever. He brought me in and looked under his bed for it, but it wasn't there. He then looked under several items in his room and he couldn't find it. He decided that it must be hiding and that he would show it to me later. That must have been some dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Skunk dreams? I was really hoping Ethan would NOT fine it under his bed. This must be a very friendly skunk.
Post a Comment