OK, third blog about the skunk, but now as the day winds down I'm feeling bitter towards this skunk as I am becoming more and more sleepy. Here is a sign that you are sleep deprived - you make a lasagne earlier in the day and stick it in the fridge. Around four, you start preheating the oven. At 4:45 you open the oven to check on the lasagne only to realize you never put the lasagne in the oven. Aurgh. I have a feeling this skunk is going to wake me up again tonight. Darn it all, skunk!!
3 comments:
Since I lied to my children a lot, here is an idea. Set a skunk trap - shoebox with the lid propped open and maybe some skunk food. Put it under the bed. Check back in a little bit - and presto - the skunk is in the box - put the lid one- go outside and dump the "skunk" over the fence. What do you think? Good idea? (Now do you wonder what all I lied to you about?)
Hmm. Yes, I do wonder. I think of you, Mother, every time my children ask me what the weather is going to be tomorrow. Fortunately, do to my addiction to weather.com, I usually know the answer. Perhaps my addiction has some connection to my childhood . . .
Which was REALLY darn good, by the way.
Wow, I never knew you were such a fibber, mom. He seems to have forgotten about the skunk today so that is good AND he even slept!
Post a Comment